Re: Unicode 3.0 OS implementation URLs?

From: Ienup Sung (ienup.sung@eng.sun.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 17:57:56 EDT

Hello,

Solaris 8 Unicode locales implement Unicode 3.0 and there are several
documentations available, for instance, white papers and other technical
docs at:

        http://www.sun.com/developers/gadc/technicalpublications/index.html

and some overview and technical details at:

http://docs.sun.com:80/ab2/coll.45.13/I18NDG/@Ab2TocView?Ab2Lang=C&Ab2Enc=iso-88
59-1

Above URL reachs to docs.sun.com's Solaris 8 International Language
Environments Guide and the book contains a chapter on "Overview of
en_US.UTF-8 Locale Support".

With regards,

Ienup