RE: FW: Unicode version of atl.dll?

From: Ted Peck (Ted@basistech.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 15:24:00 EDT

Perhaps this is a good time to mention Cheops again.

Cheops is a product which allows a Unicode app to run on Win9x/ME.
Essentially it's a DLL which maps Unicode system calls through the current
Windows code page to call the 9x Ansi equivalent system function.

It covers a very large set of the Windows API functionality and has been
used successfully to provide Win9x coverage for the truly monstrous
PeopleTools 8 application suite.

You can read more about Cheops at
http://www.basistech.com/products/Cheops.html.

     / Ted Peck / Basis Technology Corp. /
    / Director of Product Management / One Kendall Square /
   / ted@basistech.com / Cambridge MA 02139 /
  / 617-386-7158 / 617-386-2000 /