Re: Query, please help

From: David Gallardo (dgallardo@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 11:43:50 EDT

Well, I was assuming he meant things like Greek letters and the mathematical
operators at U+2200.

I realize that there are different types of mathematical notation, but I
think that's an additional, and more complicated, issue. Especially given
that the Unicode mathematical operators represent shapes and not meaning.

Nonetheless, my basic point is that using images is valid approach,
especially given the nature of the problem that the original poster is
trying to solve.

@D