Lushootseed

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 19:59:16 EDT

Hi Bev --

> Does anyone know if the Lushootseed language is included in Unicode?
> I searched but could not find it.... if you have an URL could you
> please send.   Thanks in advance.

AS others will no doubt tell you, this standard encodes _characters_ used
for writing, it doesn't encode _languages_ at all. So the question of
whether a language is covered isn't very meaningful.

Do you know what script is used to encode this language, and can you point
at any on-line references so that I might have a better idea where it is
used?

Thanks,
        Rick