Farsi keyboard

From: Vladimir Ivanov (iranorus@online.ru)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 02:35:47 EDT

Roozbeh Pournader Wrote:

>We have just finished fixing Windows 2000's Farsi keyboard...
>The fixed version solves many of the annoying problems of Windows 2000
>keyboard:

>1. It has Persian digits instead of Latin ones.

Persian digits is no problem in Windows 2000 if you work with Word 2000 and/or XP.
We use Tools/Options/Right-to-Left/Numeral: Context.
It switches digits automatically to Persian when you type in Persian context.

What was really annoying for us - 2 different final "Ya"s:
One without dots on "D", and the other one with unnecessary dots on Shift+X.
Does the new version fix it?

Sincerely,
Vladimir Ivanov