Re: 19th Unicode Conference, September 2001, San Jose, CA, USA

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 18:20:05 EDT

At 19:02 6/11/2001 +0100, Misha Wolf wrote:

> Nineteenth International Unicode Conference (IUC19)
>
> Unicode and the Web: The Global Connection
>
> * September 10-14, 2001 *
> * Please note the extra day *

This is a little later in the month than in previous years, at least
recently, and cuts very close to the ATypI Conference in Copenhagen (Sept.
20-23, with pre-conference meetings starting on the 18th or 19th). Please
register this as a lone vote to hold the Unicode Conference as close to the
beginning of September as possible in future. I suspect my colleagues on
the font end of things who attend both conferences would also like a little
more breathing space between events. Thank you.

John Hudson

Tiro Typeworks |
Vancouver, BC |
www.tiro.com |