RE: UTF-17

From: Carl W. Brown (cbrown@xnetinc.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 18:42:04 EDT

Ken,

I am sorry but I had a hard time finding your proposal. I looked every
where. I had no idea that it was an addendum to the Klingon proposal. If I
had know I would have know how to file it.

No that I know that I can wait until Klingon is approved and that it will be
only used for a very explicit use, I know how to prioritize it.

Carl