Re: Unicode transliterations (and other operations)

From: B (11@onna.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 23:46:24 EDT

So if I was trying to write my fake name in Polish, or for a Pole to read, I would write it as "Tendou Rjuud{U+017E}i"?

That would be transliteration, right?

$B!!!!$i$s$^(B $B!z$8$e$&$$$C$A$c$s!z(B
$B!<!<!<!<!<(B PTKA IZGT F SFNNGYGB ZRMSFTB WM
$B!!$"$^$s$1(B NFEGT FM MGYWPRMKA FM F SFNNGYGB IWOG
$B$M$1$"$:!!(B IWKK QGT FT IPQGT ZFXG GHRFK YWJZNM.