Re: Unicode transliterations (and other operations)

From: B (11@onna.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 04:44:03 EDT

Maybe we are just being weird here.

We ought to try to avoid twisting language, even if we do pretty much operate within our own little techie world here.

Still haven't got the multiplication riddle solved, Mr. Kass?

$B!!!!$i$s$^(B $B!z$8$e$&$$$C$A$c$s!z(B
$B!<!<!<!<!<(B PTKA IZGT F SFNNGYGB ZRMSFTB WM
$B!!$"$^$s$1(B NFEGT FM MGYWPRMKA FM F SFNNGYGB IWOG
$B$M$1$"$:!!(B IWKK QGT FT IPQGT ZFXG GHRFK YWJZNM.