CJK non-users looking up Hanzi

From: B (11@onna.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 02:07:02 EDT

If you know even a few Hanzi, you probably know at least a couple of radicals, like person and water.

If you really know nothing about Hanzi, you could use a little chart like what is already there, that shows the variant forms of radicals.

 ★じゅう瘢雹いっちゃん★

 私はろこえんらかべさ。

Riddle of the week:
What song is 35971040100?