RE: What should be radicals

From: Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 15:43:33 EDT

Joe and John pondered:

> It's time to bring this system into the 21st Century: where's the
> >plastics radical, the fast-food radical, the unix radical?!
> >

> Aren't you forgetting the Maoist radical?

The Maoist radicals are being gradually supplanted by the free radicals,
which are good for degrading the plastics radicals, but in conjunction
with too many fast-food radicals from KFC, tend to harden the arteries. See
"The role of oxidative stress in the genesis of heart disease":

http://www.karlloren.com/biopsy/p64.htm#1

Now, have we completed going [OT] for the weekend? I think it is
time to tune back to our normal stations and start arguing about
UTF's again.

--Ken