RE: regarding unicode input

From: Christopher John Fynn (cfynn@druknet.net.bt)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 00:34:47 EDT

Adarsh

Do you mean the physical keyboard (hardware) or the keyboard driver (software)???

Physical keyboards are pretty much the same whatever the script of the glyphs printed on the keys. Its the software that interprets the key presses and sends characters on that matters.

- Chris

--
Christopher J. Fynn
DDC Dzongkha Computing Project