Re: Is there Unicode mail out there?

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 15:18:18 EDT

>Yes, that works fine. The Thai comes through clearly: กลัปมาอยู่แล้ว

And my own message came back to me with the Thai as I originally sent it.
So, I'm getting UTF-8 going out and coming in with nothing messing it up in
between. If other Notes users aren't getting the same results, check the
version of your client (I don't know if R4.x could handle Unicode or not),
and check your preferences.

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>