Re: Unicode and windows menus

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 13:05:05 EDT

From: "11 digit boy" <11@onna.com>

> I tried that and it didn't work. I was using Windows 98.
> Windows 98 is a major mojibaka.

Look Robert, if you want to try to interject your unique and non-funny type
humor/confusion into conversations between regulars here who know how to
take you (which is of course to ignore you), then thats fine.

But I am pretty sure if you continue to make it impossible for people who
are looking for help to GET that help without confusion that you will find
yourself kicked off the list. Sarasvati can only take so much amusement
before she needs to make sure the list can actually be a useful resource,
you know?

Please limit the amount of randomization and confusion you add to the
equation.

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.