Re: Support for Urdu & Sindhi

From: N.R.Liwal (liwal@liwal.net)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 13:22:33 EDT

Dear Rajesh Chandrakar;

Thank you very much for your interest in our Products.
The cost of our software for single user copy are as follows:

PRICE
Asiasoft Urdu Support for Windows 95 US$245
Asiasoft Urdu Support for Windows 98 US$275
Asiasoft Urdu Support for Windows ME US$275
Asiasoft Urdu Support for Windows 2K US$725

SHIPMENT:
by Post $15/= reach you in 2 Weeks.
by DHL in 72 hours $55/=

We can send your order immediately, after we receive
your payment.

Looking forward to have your order.

Thanks

N.R.Liwal