Are these characters encoded?

From: Stefan Persson (alsjebegrijptwatikbedoel@yahoo.se)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 08:52:15 EST

Hi!

I was thinking if this was encoded:

1.) Swedish ampersand (see "&.bmp"). It's an "o" (for "och", i.e. "and")
with a line below. In handwritten text it is almost always used instead of
&, in machine-written text I don't think I've ever seen it.

2.) Fractions with any number, see "bråk.bmp."

3.) Roman numerals. I know â… -â…« are encoded, but what if you want to use
higher numbers? Typing "XX," you might suggest. This is not always
sufficient; in Sweden we often put a line under and one above the numbers,
see "Roma.bmp." And what about ten thousands? Neither "XÌ…" nor "XÌ„" are
displayed properly!

Is anything of what I mentionned here encoded? I don't think so, if not I
suggest that it should be added.

Stefan