Suggestions for next print edition

From: juuichiketajin@ranmamail.com
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 05:56:19 EST

1. Unicode points are NUMBERS. Numbers can be written in ANY base. Knowing decimal values of codepoints is sometimes useful, so please print them in the next edition of the Unicode book.

2. There was a Shift-JIS index for kanji. I don't know much about kanji, but it seems to me that they are arranged in a-i-u-e-o order of on'yomi. Why not print little hiragana letters at the top to aid people searching for a kanji?

Remember how I could not find the "ran" of "randamu" before? Let's see this time... Aha! There is is!
I know it was somewhere between "mo(kuyoubi)" and "(fu)ro". Better than stroke / radical, I wonder?
* Disclaimer: From what I hear, the Japanese do NOT write "randamu" as U+4E71 U+3060 U+3080. They use U+30E9 U+30F3 U+30C0 U+30E0. But the first is cuter. ^_^