Re: Euro in Email headers, misinformation?

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 09:29:31 EST

From: "Roozbeh Pournader" <roozbeh@sharif.edu>
To: "Michael (michka) Kaplan" <michka@trigeminal.com>

> And there is MS basher bashing (TM), which is a rare art practiced by
> Michael ;-)

Hey, I often get into trouble for actually bashing myself (i.e. biting the
hand that feeds me since I do contract work for them? <g>). I just prefer
accurate bashing, since:

(a) truth is always more interesting;
(b) perhaps they might fix a well-described problem;
(c) they are more likely to listen to you if you are not the one who wasted
their time with non-existent issues the day before;
(d) all of the *really* smart folks at MS can see past this stuff if they
know its real bugs and that there is no evil intent.

I would do the same with IBM, Apple, Oracle, et. al., if I knew more about
their problems.

;-)

MichKa

Michael Kaplan