SCSU (was: Re: Devanagari)

From: DougEwell2@cs.com
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 11:23:08 EST

In a message dated 2002-01-21 1:33:23 Pacific Standard Time,
larsga@garshol.priv.no writes:

> Do you know of any published web pages that use SCSU? I think that's
> probably the place to start. I never add support for encodings I can't
> find in actual use on the web. (Hint hint. :)

This becomes a vicious circle, as it is just as reasonable to say that I
never create Web pages in encodings that existing browsers can't support.

I'm not sure what is the best way to break this circle, except that when I do
finally set up a Web site (\u263a) I might include a parallel SCSU version
along with the UTF-8 version, along with a brief description of SCSU.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California