Re: Unicode Tibetan

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 13:28:04 EST

This is because Arial Unicode MS does not have any of the OpenType
information that would be necessary for the shaping in the Tibetan script. I
do not know of any fonts that currently have this information, but I assume
it is only a matter of time before there are some.

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc. -- http://www.trigeminal.com/