Re: Talk about Unicode Myths...

From: Mark Davis (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 11:13:04 EST

There might be a wee bit more Unicode around in Japan than people
realize. Anyone using MS Office or Windows NT/2000/XP is using Unicode
under the hood; the same is true for others. Many servers keep Unicode
on the back-end (that way they can mix data from different languages
without loss), and then serve up the data in whatever code pages the
browser is configured for. Etc.

Mark
—————

Γνῶθι σαυτόν — Θαλῆς