IPA Fonts for Widows XP and Word 2000

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 15:20:48 EST

-----Original Message-----
Date/Time: Fri Mar 29 08:32:28 EST 2002

Contact: bellone.giuseppe@isiline.it

Report Type: General question

Text of the report is appended below:

Dear Sirs,
I 'm sorry to bother you with my question.
I may seem quite stupid but I really can't find a solution without an
expert's answer.As you can imagine I'm not an expert myself!! I would
like to install on the list of fonts , the usual scroll list in WORD,
the two fonts TIMES PHONETIC IPA and TIMES PHONETIC ALTERNATE which I
need when I write the pronunciation of words in my books. I'm already
using them on a MAC but now I also need them on my PC, using WINDOWS XP
and WORD 2000. Is it possible to download the fonts , copy them on
floppy disk and then transfer them onto the scroll list of WORD with the
existing fonts I'm already using? If so ,where can I find them on the
Web. Thank you so much for your kind help. Best regards. Giuseppe
Bellone

(End of Report)