B-dash

From: Jerome Hodges IV (jhodges@unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 09:06:50 EST

Hi all,

I wrote before about typesetting Vietnam Highlands documents, and, for the
most part, all of my problems have been resolved (thanks to all who made
suggestions). The one character I'm still missing, however, is a capital B
with a dash (in the glyph, the dash is typically written through the bottom
half of the vertical line). Does anyone else need this character? Does
anyone have suggestions before I propose this as a new character in Unicode?

As always, comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerome Hodges