OT: Games with Google sets

From: Roozbeh Pournader (roozbeh@sharif.edu)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 16:24:42 EDT

I was playing with something named 'Google sets', at:

        http://labs1.google.com/sets

It lets you give a list of up to five *things*, and guesses some more
things in the same list. I just gave it 'Unicode', 'ISO', and 'W3C'. It
came up with these:

       ****TRY TO GUESS BEFORE LOOKING, THEN SCROLL DOWN****

  ANSI, IETF, NIST, IEEE, ITU, ECMA, OMG, You, Jakob Nielsen, IMTC, ebXML,
  Biztalk, ISOC, IANA, ATM Forum, ETSI, TINA C, EDI, NMF, RosettaNet,
  DAVIC, ADSL Forum, MMCF, NCITS, Registry, OASIS, DMTF, ASME, ASTM, GI,
  and PCIA.

roozbeh

PS: I really don't know how did it find that 'You' thing. How did it guess
that I was connected with all three? :-}