Re: Towards some more Private Use Area code points for ligatures.

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 12:33:50 EDT

John,

> You are trying to find a solution to a problem that has already
> been solved in a better way, and in the process you will create
> more problems for anyone who uses your solution. So give it
> up already.

I will buy a drink for whoever can truly make William understand this point
so that he can move his intellect onto useful issues for which solutions are
actually needed.

And William himself is not disqualified from this; if he figures it out on
his own I would be happy to buy the drink for him. ;-)

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc. -- http://www.trigeminal.com/