Re: Why isnt the posting address on the list?

From: Theodore H. Smith (
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 07:59:41 EDT

> Use the 'Reply to All' function in your mailer.
> Other than that, I don't think that '' is exactly
> difficult to remember.

It is when you haven't posted in 5 months.

Reply to all gives me

I read the website that said reply-to: considered harmful, but
that seemed more like bureaucratic/pedantic whining than any useful

This time I almost sent this email to ecartis again! But as I was
about to press send, I saw it wasn't unicode.

     Theodore H. Smith - Macintosh Consultant / Contractor.
     My website: <>