Re: Mac OS X Keyboard Layouts (was Re: new version of Keyman)

From: Deborah Goldsmith (goldsmit@apple.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 18:31:23 EDT

There is lots of good news about keyboards in Mac OS X 10.2, none of
which I'm allowed to discuss until August 24, unfortunately. If you
have signed an Apple non-disclosure agreement, write me privately and
I'll blab about all of it. :-) I will be discussing all this and more
at the San Jose Unicode conference, which, thankfully, is after August
24.

I will try to post something on August 24 giving the basics.

Deborah Goldsmith
Manager, Fonts & Unicode
Apple Computer, Inc.
goldsmit@apple.com