Re: Combing 2 characters into 1

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 09:02:12 EDT

    On 09/26/2002 05:37:17 AM "Vipin Doda" wrote:

    >Actually I'm making a word processor in Hindi Language. In that, I'm
    sending
    >characters by using keyboard hook & PostMessage Functions...

    Why don't you just save yourself the bother and buy Keyman Developer
    (www.tavultesoft.com). You can give it rules describing what
    transformations you want, e.g.

    "ab" + [K_BKSP] > nul

    (meaning that when the insertion point is after "ab" and the user presses
    the backspace key, then "ab" is replaced by nul, i.e. deleted).

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485
    E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>