RE: InDesign

From: Alan Wood (alan.wood@context.co.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 04:43:11 EDT

    António MARTINS-Tuválkin wrote:

    > I just installed inDesign 1.5 and noticed that it doesnt support Unicode
    > characters (Pasting from W2k's CharMap and using Keyman).

    On the Type menu, you will find Select Character ...

    This allows you to select any character from a Unicode font (even on Mac OS
    9), but it does not show the Unicode range names, which makes it VERY
    difficult to find the character you want.

    Alan Wood
    http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)