Re: List Information

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 12:32:25 EDT

    Lars Marius Garshol asked:

    > Perhaps it should go onto a web page instead, so that we don't have
    > to? Wouldn't that be easier for everyone?

    Good idea... But much of that information already is on a web page:

            http://www.unicode.org/unicode/consortium/distlist.html

    Just my opinion, but: experience has shown that no matter what you do,
            1. Some people don't read the mail and
            2. Some people don't read the web page.

    There are always people who can't figure out what to do, no matter how
    much information you provide in however many places you provide it.

            Rick