CSS IME control(was: Last call WDs: css3-text, css3-ruby

From: Carl W. Brown (cbrown@xnetinc.com)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 10:51:13 EDT

    Mark,

    Do you know if there is any CSS work on defining field contents. I have run
    into a number of cases where I wanted to distinguish between text and
    numeric only input fields. The numeric field entry would disable the IME so
    that the user could enter standard Latin narrow digits.

    With standard applications you can control the IME to allow smooth input.

    Carl