Re: Acceptable Acute Accent Angle Appearance

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 07:34:26 EST

    >Even a casual inspection of available screen fonts and printed examples
    >shows a variance in acute accent angles....

    On this general topic, some may take interest in my co-worker Victor
    Gaultney's recently completed MA dissertation for U. of Reading, entitled
    "Problems of diacritic design for Latin script text faces." It can be
    found at http://www.sil.org/~gaultney/research.html#Dissertation.

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485
    E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>