Re: Speaking of Plane 1 characters...

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 16:34:41 EST

    From: "John Hudson" <tiro@tiro.com>

    > At 13:50 11/11/2002, Michael Everson wrote:
    >
    > >By the way MichKa if you make the boxes a bit wider the whole string of
    > >numbers would display.
    >
    > I noticed the same problem in Opera. It's okay in IE.

    Ah, if I called *that* by design, someone might accuse me of global
    conspiracy. :-)

    Never mind, it wasn't that funny. I went ahead and updated the page, it
    should work well in "Opera Compatibility" mode. <g,d&r>

    Michael, in answer to your request for a UTF-8 converter, that will have to
    be another day (its a bit more complicated, and I spend most of my time in
    UTF-16 and UTF-32 so I can't really pretend its work related). If you wanted
    to provide the code in VBScript or JScript I will add it to the page (and
    give you credit, of course).

    MichKa