RE: The result of the plane 14 tag characters review.

From: Dominikus Scherkl (Dominikus.Scherkl@glueckkanja.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 05:50:16 EST

    Hi.

    > A good example is the production of multilingual
    > manuals, which seem to be more and more common these days.
    This is indeed a very good example.

    > I agree that in this example, higher-level markup would do
    > all that is necessary.
    But I'd like to read a "README.TXT" with a plain-text editor.
    These files are very common - and if they're not deprecated
    using plane-14-tags would be very nice to have in an multi-language
    readme (where higher-level tagging is not available).

    Best regards.

    --
    Dominikus Scherkl
    dominikus.scherkl@glueckkanja.com