Re: The result of the Plane 14 tag characters review

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 03:00:12 EST

    At 06:50 PM 11/18/2002, Adam Twardoch wrote:

    >Do you think it would make sense (or maybe this probposal has already been
    >filed) to introduce tagging for OpenType layout features into Unicode? So
    >far, no tagging for OTL tags exists.

    Is this some obscure form of Polish humour with which I was hitherto
    unfamiliar?

    John Hudson

    Tiro Typeworks www.tiro.com
    Vancouver, BC tiro@tiro.com

    It is necessary that by all means and cunning,
    the cursed owners of books should be persuaded
    to make them available to us, either by argument
    or by force. - Michael Apostolis, 1467