Re: Precomposed Tibetan

From: Peter Lofting (lofting@apple.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 15:26:20 EST

    No strangeness: I was just taking it for granted that this resource
    is well known and in this case off topic as the question was about
    OpenType/AAT fonts for Tibetan, wheras the Tibetan Language Kit is a
    Worldscript 8-bit implementation with no smarts in the fonts it uses
    (The itl5 resource contains the state tables rather than the fonts).

    Peter Lofting