simple case mappings across UTF-8 length boundaries

From: Markus Scherer (markus.scherer@jtcsv.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 16:29:54 EDT

    FYI

    I wrote a little program for other standards activities to check which Unicode characters have
    simple lower-/uppercase mappings across UTF-8 length boundaries (0080, 0800, 10000).

    This is with Unicode 4 data.

    I thought some unicode subscribers might be interested in the result.

    Best regards,
    markus

    ---- 8< ----

    Show simple lower-/uppercase mappings across UTF-8 length boundaries

    U+0130 simple-lowercases to U+0069
    U+0130 is LATIN CAPITAL LETTER I WITH DOT ABOVE

    U+0131 simple-uppercases to U+0049
    U+0131 is LATIN SMALL LETTER DOTLESS I

    U+017f simple-uppercases to U+0053
    U+017f is LATIN SMALL LETTER LONG S