Re: About the European MES-2 subset

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 10:16:11 EDT

    Well, I thought Arial Unicode MS is a little pricey for just putting it
    anywhere? I may be wrong here (and I have no idea how much is costs,
    really), but the huge size compared to megafonts like Code2000, which is
    based in part on the "rich" Arial typeface heritage, also makes it a font of
    some value and a legitimate "value add" where it is...

    Of course, all of this is IMHO, as I have no real knowledge of what Office
    or even nearby Typography think about any of these things....

    MichKa [MS]