Re: Cyrillic character mapping tables, HP MSL to Unicode

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 20:07:24 EDT

    First start with this page:
    http://www.hp.com/cposupport/printers/support_doc/bpl04568.html
    You may want to buy this:
    "Refer to the HP PCL5 Technical Reference Bundle. To order, call HP's
    driver/software distribution at 661-257-5565. The part number is
    5961-0976."

    You may also look at:
    http://www.hp.com/cposupport/printers/support_doc/bpl02705.html
    and refer to this:
    "For further information about PCL commands, HP-GL/2, macros, or PJL
    commands, use the Technical Reference Manual set, part number 5021-0377.
    Order the manual set from HP's Support Materials Organization."

    Or you may download this:
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/bpl13210/bpl13210.pdf
    "PCL 5 Printer Language Technical Reference Manual - ENWW - HP Part No.
    5961-0509. Printed in USA. First Edition - October 1992 PCL 5 Printer
    LanguageTechnical Reference Manual."
    I have the same book, but dated September 1990 (this was really the
    first edition), HP part number 33459-90903.

    Also:
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?locBasepartNum=5961-0976&lang=English%20%28US%29
    "HP PCL Tech Reference Manual CD-ROM - The HP PCL Tech Reference Bundle
    CD-ROM includes, the Technical Quick Reference Guide, Printer Job
    Language Technical Reference Manual, PCL 5 Color Technical Reference
    Manual, PCL 5 Printer Language Technical Reference Manual. In English in
    a PDF. Format."

    Philippe.
    Les messages non sollicités (spams) ne sont pas tolérés.
    Tout abus sera signalé automatiquement à vos fournisseurs de service.