Re: Ciphers (Was: Berber/Tifinagh)

From: John Cowan (cowan@mercury.ccil.org)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 22:17:42 EST

    Kenneth Whistler scripsit:

    > However, while this proposal, filled out by Eric S. Raymond,
    > uses the WG2 summary proposal form, there is no evidence that
    > I can find that this has ever been submitted into either the
    > WG2 or the UTC/L2 document registers.

    Partly my doing, I suppose. I suggested that if ESR wanted to
    see Theban encoded, he should use the WG2 form, which evidently
    he did, but then I dropped it on the floor, not wanting to
    joggle Michael's elbow.

    --
    The Imperials are decadent, 300 pound   John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
    free-range chickens (except they have   http://www.reutershealth.com