Re: FW: Web Form: Other Question, Problem, or Feedback

From: Markus Scherer (markus.scherer@jtcsv.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 16:54:16 EST

    Try

    a) ┐ etc.

    b) Use an application to find those characters, copy them, and paste them into your HTML editor. For
    this you need to use a Unicode charset for your HTML document, see
    http://www.unicode.org/faq/unicode_web.html#9

    Possible applications to use to find and copy the characters:
    - Windows Character Map
    - MacOS has such a thing, too
    - http://oss.software.ibm.com/cgi-bin/icu/ub/utf-8/?go=2510&n.x=13&n.y=19Í
    - various editors & utilities http://www.unicode.org/onlinedat/resources.html