Re: How can I input any Unicode character if I know its hexadecimal code?

From: Patrick Andries (Patrick.Andries@xcential.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 21:06:01 EST

    De: "Patrick Andries" <Patrick.Andries@xcential.com>

    Sorry, I answered a bit too tersely : this option is available but is not
    the most user-friendly one, I find.

    What I would like is for a keyboard (maybe through some optional setting or
    work in the Keyboard Layout Creator) to allow me to type ALT+x <hex number>
    (or ALT+<whatever> +<hex number> to avoid compatibility problems with other
    applications) and produce the Unicode character.

    P. A.