Re: why Aramaic now

From: Elaine Keown (elaine_keown@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 15:02:45 EST

             Elaine Keown

    Dear Christopher John Fynn:

    Your arguments are very calm and rational, but it's
    not that simple. I wish it were.

    Some of the sets of symbols I found---which I simply
    assumed could be added to "Hebrew"--are innately
    controversial because of the Roadmap.

    That's actually true for 3 subsets of symbols that I
    think of as "Extended Hebrew."

    So there is a limit to what we can submit before we
    run into the Roadmap, whether we like it or not. It
    comes with the territory....

    Elaine