Re: Ancient Northwest Semitic Script

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 08:38:42 EST

    At 00:36 -0500 2003-12-27, Dean Snyder wrote:

    >This document by Michael Everson is particularly revealing and in the end
    >damning to his whole attempt at disunification of the Northwest Semitic
    >script.

    I am not interested in participating in this kind of discourse. This
    is not "Michael Everson vs the Semitic scholars", Mr Snyder.

    Your "Northwest Semitic" is the same as "my" Phoenician in any case;
    so, in fact, you agree with the Roadmap as regards some points.

    Lumpers can use Hebrew. Splitters need more granularity. We will,
    eventually, be investigating the levels of granularity that will be
    useful.