Re: Windows and MacOS keyboard layouts in human-readable format?

From: Peter Lofting (lofting@apple.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 22:46:31 EST

    Mac OSX keyboard layouts can be defined in XML which is a close as we
    get to human readability - see
    http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2002/tn2056.html

    This format has been available for over a year, so there may be some
    published data files from 3rd Parties.

    Michael Everson is one such person in your time zone who has defined
    a number of Mac OS keyboards via the XML format and has some up on
    his web site http://www.evertype.com/software/apple/index.html

    Best wishes

    Peter