Re: Klingon

From: John Cowan (cowan@mercury.ccil.org)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 07:06:37 EST

    Chris Jacobs scripsit:

    > > I had a problem with this too, for a while (previous discussion on this
    > > list helped clear it up). Klingon letters had been placed in the PUA by
    > > the CSUR (ConsScript Unicode Registry, an unofficial allocation of PUA
    > > space to constructed alphabets),
    >
    > Really?
    >
    > And did the Klingon Language Institute endorse that?

    Absolutely. Note Mark's posting address, mark@kli.org. In this matter,
    the Linux kernel team (who made the assignments in the first place),
    the CSUR (namely Michael Everson and me), and the KLI speak as one.

    --
    John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
    Big as a house, much bigger than a house, it looked to [Sam], a grey-clad