Re: Useful Breton links

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 08:52:24 EST

    At 13:16 +0000 2004-01-17, Marion Gunn wrote:
    >If Eric or Philippe would care to e-mail <mgunn@egt.ie> privately, I
    >should be happy to help (in my experience, total ignorance of a
    >language is less harmful to our language movements than partial
    >knowledge, and ignorance is always curable).

    In the interests of curing ignorance, perhaps I will take this
    opportunity, as I feel I must from time to time, to remind readers of
    this list to be very careful never to write to everson@egt.ie, which
    is an address which should have been disconnected at the end of
    September 2001, when the Everson departed from the organization which
    rents that address from its ISP.

    >O sent va bro, ma divallet!:-)

    Recte: "O sent va bro, va diwallit!"