Re: Mother Language Day

From: Don Osborn (dzo@bisharat.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 17:07:37 EST

    Thanks for this. The usual observance of IMLD is 21 February, but the more
    days the better! (Apparently a ceremony at UNESCO will be on 2/23.) I had
    trouble accessing the URL you provided. The UNESCO page is
    http://www.unesco.org/education/IMLD2004 .

    It would be great to get an ICT angle introduced in future observances,
    including of course, Unicode.

    Don Osborn
    Bisharat.net