Re: Just if and where is the sense then?

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 13:18:16 CDT

At 11:59 PM 5/4/2004, R.C. Bakhuizen van den Brink [Rein] wrote:
>How well does low-budget Eudora support Unicode?

Mixed.

It allows messages to be sent for viewing in a browser window; that enables
both Unicode support and additional HTML support not found in the Eudora
viewer. I use that feature occasionally.

On my system, 8859-1 mail comes out as Chinese quite regularly in Eudora.
Sending it to the browser lets me view it correctly.

A./