Re: MSDN Article, Second Draft

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 02:39:54 CDT

    Could you include the followin.

    1/
     Why even after about 20 years of existence, the unicode is not supported by
    any significant software and applications?

    2/
    What if ISO-8859-X for any one who wanted it be allowed to exist (as a
    standard) in parallel, while Unicode learns and matures it's too advanced,
    but difficult technology.

    3/
    In the name of promoting Unicode, are we holdingback multilingual computing
    for the next 10 years or so?

    I' looking for a fair analysis of these points.

    Kind regards
    Sinnathurai